Hi ya’ll! I have changed the logo and name of this site. This change was to give my audience my preferences not only throughout Florida but the world. I hope you like it. Peace!
Finally, I have taken the plunge to create my first newsletter which I will send to you on Fridays on a bi-weekly basis and appear here on my newly named website: Preferences by Johnny Louey. After reading and viewing Khe’s recommendations on how to create a newsletter, it has inspired me to have one of my own. The topics of this newsletter will revolve around:
- My foodie adventures (check out my Google Maps restaurant reviews), and foodie events around the great state of Florida.
- Nostalgia: Hey, I grew up in South Florida ( here’s my favorite Facebook nostalgic page which I contribute at times) since the mid 70’s so there will be plenty to talk about. Over 80% of friends and family asked for a “Where are they now?” category (basically what has happened to the TV celebrities, music performers, and movie stars from the Generation X era) so I will have that on the newsletter.
- Online/offline productivity webinars/events/apps/tools: In my initial survey to my friends and family, a big percentage of you have asked me to review productivity apps and review a variety of podcasts that revolves around business, health, lifestyle, and productivity.
- Links: My favorite links I have found during the week relating to Florida, food, books, articles, health, faith, and productivity. Here are some sample topics I will present each week: Recipes from Instagram for busy professionals, a 15-30 track Spotify playlist from the ’70s to the ’90s, and online price specials in general from Florida small businesses.
I know it’s a broad range of topics but I will focus down to three once my readership gives me their updated feedback in the near future.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links that I will be showcasing are affiliate links at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission. Please note that I only recommend products and services I’ve personally used and stand behind. When you use one of my affiliate links, the company compensates me, which helps me run this newsletter and keep all of my in-depth content free of charge for readers (like you).
Thanks for your help Ladies and Gentlemen!
- Back On Track Communique (A weekly faith-based career support newsletter)
- The Mighty News Feed (A weekly Florida State Knights of Columbus and Council 12240 newsletter on what Knights are accomplishing in the great state of Florida)
Sign up, you may learn something from these 2 fine organizations. See ya in the next edition!
Hey! Do you read The Hustle? It’s the best daily business newsletter out there — only takes 5 minutes to read and you’ll sound like the smartest person in the room. Sign up here, it’s free: https://thehustle.co/?ref=8156636959