Hi friends and family, yes, I missed last week’s edition of the “Extra”. Forgive me but I needed a break and went to see my college bound daughter. Please enjoy the goodies I have curated this past week for your weekend reads. Coming up now between April 4-10, 2021 are:
- National Deep Dish Pizza Day
- National Tartan Day
- National Walking Day
- World Health Day
- National Empanada Day
- National Unicorn Day
- National Sibling Day
Oh, by the way, please fill out this survey. I need to know how I am doing with the newsletter and your participation helps. See ya next Friday!
My Foodie Adventures Winter Garden Downtown Pavilion and Farmers Market-Winter Garden, FL
Take a daytrip to this area in your future. Loved the small town feel of the area. Great choices to eat and drink!
Nostalgia Remember the Sharper Image Stores? by The Hustle
Here’s a cool article on the guy that started the gadget store and what happened.
Webinar(s) to check out Click on links below to register.
April 6, 2021 How To Monetize Your Recipes & Food Photography by The Blogger Union
April 7, 2021 NYC Bloggers: How To Start a Podcast by The Blogger Union
April 9, 2021 Building Resilience in your Job Search
April 14, 2021 PR 101: Thinking Like a Publicist by The Blogger Union
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links that I will be showcasing are affiliate links at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission. Please note that I only recommend products and services I’ve personally used and stand behind. When you use one of my affiliate links, the company compensates me, which helps me run this newsletter and keep all of my in-depth content free of charge for readers (like you).
Need a Planner?
Music I have been listening to this past weekThis week here are more of my favorites from local R&B station in South Florida HOT 105. Check out some of the classics below:
Something miscellaneous you may get a kick out of that involves:
- Florida Don’t forget to check out my Instagram!
- Finding work Learn to Love LinkedIn: LinkedIn connects professionals all over the world. It’s the essential networking, prospecting and recruiting tool for businesses, nonprofits, educational organizations and even government entities. Register here.
- Book Experiment Without Limits is your roadmap for achieving peak performance and accelerating personal development. It’s packed with all of my top recommendations, including step-by-step instructions on how to implement them into your life.
- Article/Blog post A Quick Course On Lean
- Productivity ‘The Biohackers Guide to Getting Things Done In Times of Uncertainty’ Episode 1: ‘Why You Really Procrastinate’
- Podcast Remember Tony Orlando? He has a cool podcast where he interviews actors and music artists from the 60’s, 70’s and beyond!
- Something nice Here’s a prayer for healing for victims of abuse. Blessings!
Thanks for reading Ladies and Gentlemen!
Hey! Do you read The Hustle? It’s the best daily business newsletter out there — only takes 5 minutes to read and you’ll sound like the smartest person in the room. Sign up here, it’s free: https://thehustle.co/?ref=8156636959
Sign up for this weekly Friday Extra! Just add your email address below to subscribe. To unsubscribe, see the links in the below section of the newsletter.