Dear friends and family, just enjoying music from the Spinners, Temptations and Joe Sample this morning. Enjoy the content I have curated this past week for your weekend reads. Coming up now between May 30-June 5, 2021 are:
- World Multiple Sclerosis Day
- Memorial Day
- National Smile Day
- World Reef Awareness Day
- National Egg Day
- National Hug Your Cat Day
Oh, by the way, please fill out this survey. I need to know how I am doing with the newsletter and your participation helps. See ya next Friday!
My Foodie Adventures | Pizza Fusion in Weston, FL
Delicious and wholesome pizza. I had the Farmer’s Market (veggies) and my wife had the white pizza. Nice to go just after 6pm and enjoy the breeze outside in the back of the restaurant surrounding a small lake.
Nostalgia | Disney’s Horizons
I think I may keep going with this topic of abandoned Disney landmarks in the next upcoming editions of the Friday Extra. Horizons, a dark ride attraction at Epcot (a favorite of mine), a theme park at Walt Disney World in Bay Lake, Florida. Located on the eastern side of the “Future World” section of Epcot, the attraction used Disney’s Omnimover conveyance system, which took guests past show scenes depicting visions of the future.
Bonus: Here’s a POV of the actual ride back in the day and an informative Youtube video on the subject called Abandoned-Horizons. Sadly, another EPCOT attraction I miss so much.
Webinar(s) to check out Click on links below to register.
June 2, 2021 Hustle Smart – Tools to Boost Daily Effectiveness & Productivity
June 14, 2021 The Tampa Bay Times is hosting an in-person Tampa Bay Job & Career Fair
June 15, 2021 Productivity Practices for Small Business and Entrepreneurs
June 24, 2021 Dissolving Workaholic Patterns With Nature
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links that I will be showcasing are affiliate links at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission. Please note that I only recommend products and services I’ve personally used and stand behind. When you use one of my affiliate links, the company compensates me, which helps me run this newsletter and keep all of my in-depth content free of charge for readers (like you).
Need a Planner?
Music I have been listening to this past weekThis week I have been absorbing the funny and controversial works of comedian Paul Mooney. He passed away on May 19 from a heart attack in Oakland, CA. RIP Mr. Paul Mooney.
Something miscellaneous you may get a kick out of that involves:
- Florida Once nearly extinct, the Florida panther is making a comeback
courtesy of NPR.
- Finding work The global staffing industry is forecast to grow by 12% this year to a total of USD 445 billion (EUR 390 billion) following a decline of 11% in 2020 as the market continues to recover from Covid-19, according to the “Global Staffing Market Estimates & Forecasts” report released Friday by Staffing Industry Analysts.
- Article/Blog post Invest in You by Jesse Itzler-CEO | Founder | Motivational + Keynote Speaker | Serial Entrepreneur | Author | Endurance Athlete | No Zero Days Build Your Life Resume
- Productivity Check out “Think Faster and Learn More, with World-Renowned Brain Coach Jim Kwik”. Register here!
- Podcast Tune in on June 3 for a new podcast, PEOPLE in the ’90s, presented by the magazine most qualified to discuss all things pop culture. PEOPLE in the ’90s is a time capsule wrapped in a love letter while also posing as a podcast.
- Something nice A U.S. Marine holding the door of the White House open for little, Gianna, George Floyd’s daughter, who visited with @joebiden.
Disclosure: I am a brand ambassador for Guadalupe Roastery Coffee!
Thanks for reading Ladies and Gentlemen!
Hey! Do you read The Hustle? It’s the best daily business newsletter out there — only takes 5 minutes to read and you’ll sound like the smartest person in the room. Sign up here, it’s free: https://thehustle.co/?ref=8156636959
Sign up for this weekly Friday Extra! Just add your email address below to subscribe. To unsubscribe, see the links in the below section of the newsletter.