Dear friends and family, Have I mentioned how hot it is down here in South Florida? It’s pretty hot. At least you are not up in North Carolina getting pounded by this. In other news: Check out my shelf on @chapter_HQ for book, podcast & movie recommendations. Enjoy the content I have curated this past week for your weekend reads. Coming up now between June 13-19, 2021 are:
- Sewing Machine Day
- Bourbon Day
- Nature Photography Day
- Eat Your Vegetables Day
- International Picnic Day
- World Juggling Day
Oh, by the way, please fill out this survey. I need to know how I am doing with the newsletter and your participation helps. See ya next Friday!
My Foodie Adventures | Bonjour French Bakery in Weston, FL
A little part of France has appeared in Weston. This bakery has delicious prosciutto sandwiches, fine espresso, and a bakery section with many of your favorite items. Check it out when you are in the area.
Nostalgia | Disney’s EPCOT -Spirit of Norway film
To keep up with the traditions of summer vacations in Orlando, I was thinking about a ride (Maelstrom) then the film Spirit of Norway at EPCOT. It reminds me of EPCOT’s-France’s Expressions of France film. Check out this good version of Spirit of Norway film. Enjoy!
Webinar(s) to check out Click on links below to register.
June 14, 2021 The Tampa Bay Times is hosting an in-person Tampa Bay Job & Career Fair
June 15, 2021 Productivity Practices for Small Business and Entrepreneurs
June 16, 2021 The Secrets to Unlocking Profitable Customer Acquisition through Google Paid Search
June 17, 2021 Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
June 23, 2021 Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced
June 24, 2021 Dissolving Workaholic Patterns With Nature
June 30, 2021 Three Fortune 500 Marketing Techniques that Small Businesses Can Use
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links that I will be showcasing are affiliate links at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission. Please note that I only recommend products and services I’ve personally used and stand behind. When you use one of my affiliate links, the company compensates me, which helps me run this newsletter and keep all of my in-depth content free of charge for readers (like you).
Need a Planner?
Music I have been listening to this past weekThis week I have been sticking to listening to my Spotify playlist.
Something miscellaneous you may get a kick out of that involves:
- Florida Want to know how to support Special Olympics? The NASCAR Coke Zero on August 28th is being presented by the KofC of the Florida State Council benefiting Special Olympics. Below is the Flyer & how you can support the Special Olympics by making a donation: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AL%5FJVD%2DC%2DGzaF2o&id=879B26FAF54B4509%2136688&cid=879B26FAF54B4509
- Finding work GreenJobs.com Seeks Partners and Seed Funding to Take Established Jobs Board to the Next Level https://greenjobs.com/
- Book Kiss are set to appear in a new comic book from Dynamite. The group will appear in a new story, Phantom Obsession, which has been written by Ian Edginton and will be available this August.
- Productivity Have you been experiencing burnout and want to learn how to avoid it in the future and remain productive? How To Avoid Burnout And Stay Productive: Four Ways
- Podcast Naval Ravikant is an Indian-American entrepreneur and investor. He is the co-founder, chairman and former CEO of AngelList. You’re welcome.
- Playlist Who is Alan Watts? A prolific author and speaker, Alan Watts was one of the first to interpret Eastern wisdom for a Western audience. Check out his works here.
- Something nice A message from Marvel Comics: We interrupt this timeline for a glorious purpose-Marvel Studios’ #Loki has arrived with new episodes every Wednesday on @DisneyPlus.
Never seen anything more brew-tiful #beauty #coffee #catholic #DogStreet
Thanks for reading Ladies and Gentlemen!
Hey! Do you read The Hustle? It’s the best daily business newsletter out there — only takes 5 minutes to read and you’ll sound like the smartest person in the room. Sign up here, it’s free: https://thehustle.co/?ref=8156636959
Sign up for this weekly Friday Extra! Just add your email address below to subscribe. To unsubscribe, see the links in the below section of the newsletter.